Wednesday 10 November 2010

On some fair replacement (meditation on the birds of the air)

Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more  value than they?

Jesus Christ
(Matthew 6:26) 

I need to be loved, I need a new car, a new house...And after all I am extremely unhappy and limited. In my opinion many people, even among Christians, may agree with such statement.
It is obvious that money along with various things, are necessary: They provide us with the opportunity to lead a decent life.
Yet is leading above-mentioned life enough to be happy?
No, the true happiness can be found only in Jesus (and thru Him- in your neighbours).
As we know He has replaced perfectly "I" with "you"-
let's learn from Him.
By so doing we will be granted with much greater freedom compared to described birds of the air.

--
Tomasz, Racibórz

No comments:

Post a Comment