Thursday 27 October 2011

Goodbye

Every human activity has its end -- moreover, we all shall live for God, not for "our creation".
What you are reading right now is, probably, my last post published at this blog. Thank you for being with me, commenting on texts published here, and -- first and foremost -- for your prayers.

Remember: a language of love is the most important one. No book, blog post, or TV show can/will ever replace it.

Dear Readers, pray for heaven and pray for me. May God and Our Lady of Mount Carmel be always with us.


--
Tomasz, Racibórz
(tomaszdrozd1980@gmail.com)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dominicansoul

    Thanks so much for your encouraging comment.
    My faith had been challenged(losing means suffering) and, while hoping that this situation could somehow be reversed, I decided that talking to Jesus and Mary would do me much better than talking about Them. Now, as I am regaining my strength, I again would like to share hope that Jesus filling me with. I will be back soon – and your feedback confirmed me in my decision.

    PS. Your new blog is very inspirational and appreciated. If I can be of any help just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you will be returning to your blog. Thanks for the compliment on ours. We will be posting more and more in it as Lent begins. Niech Pan Bog cie blogoslawi!

    ReplyDelete