Friday 10 December 2010

Light of your true Home (They are waiting there for you)

Source: Google search engine
Why are many of us so timid or indifferent when it comes to sharing our faith with the world we live in?  In my opinion committed sins play the greatest part in preventing people from doing their best for Jesus.  But He is the One who came especially to heal sinners. Read the following excerpt from St. Faustina's Diary, any you will understand my point:

Let the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (Diary, 1146).

That is why -- no matter what your past looks like --  trust in Him, and He will do the rest.  Just like well-known father did to the prodigal son of parable. The later, so reluctant in backing home, eventually believed that there is only one Shelter, only one Love and Mercy. So if you are in pain because of your sins right now try to be persistent, even despite experienced difficulties,  in following the Light of your real Home.
--
Tomasz, Racibórz

No comments:

Post a Comment